Bonn Abbey has four bedrooms and two large bathrooms plus an extra separate toilet. Accommodation consists of two queen size bedrooms downstairs. On the second level you have a third bedroom with a King bed (or two king singles) and a single day bed and the fourth bedroom has a queen bed and two single beds. In addition to this, there is a single day bed in the reading room, a small room that leads to one of the upstairs bedrooms allowing comfortable accommodation for up to 12 guests.
TARIFF – WEEKEND RATES
(2 nights) (Thu-Fri or Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun). Occupancy is based on 2 or more guests per bedroom – single occupancy will attract a $60 linen fee
- Weekend – minimum 2 nights, 6 guests from $750 per night
- Midweek – minimum 2 nights, 6 guests from $565 per night
- Midweek – minimum 1 nights, 6 guests from $900 per night
- Extra guests are charged at $100 per person per night.
- Children under 13 years are charged at $60 per child per night.
- Infants under 2 are free.
MIDWEEK BOOKINGS and LONGER STAYS
Please contact us for a quote. Discounts are available on midweek stays and longer stays of 4 nights and over.
- One night stays are available midweek.
- Weekend one night stays may be available but will attract a surcharge.
- Weekend Public Holiday bookings must a minimum 3 night stay at full weekend rate.
- Easter, Christmas and New Year are a 3-4 night stay and charged at full weekend rate.
- Concert weekends must be a minimum of 8 guests.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOSPITALITY
Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend at Bonn Abbey. Your house certainly lived up to our very high expectations. All the small personal touches to the house made us all feel very comfortable and welcomed. The information provided at the house enabled us to plan our wine and food adventure down to the last detail. Broke is a very quiet and beautiful place. My friends and I loved the large table out front while sipping a glass or two and indulging in local gourmet delights. We also had very long discussions on what we thought the history of Bonn Abbey was. We are all looking forward to planning our next visit to Bonn Abbey. Once again thank you for your hospitality.